Report: Algorithmic Underwriting in Specialty Insurance
News -- 05 April 2022
It was great to have been recognised in the latest InsTech London report: Algorithmic Underwriting in Specialty Insurance. Through six case studies, learn from early adopters on how to implement algorithmic decision-making in underwriting and broking processes and how to evolve it over time.
Topics covered include:
- leadership and its role in getting projects like this off the ground
- build or buy?
- cracking the data issues - both historical data and what you receive from counter-parties.
- the talent war
- is this the start of the era of incumbent insurtechs and what does that do to valuations?
- 19 April 2022 - News Report: Property Remote Claims Assessment - the 40 Companies to Watch
- 08 April 2022 - News Verisk win Best Workplace Award - Spain
- 05 April 2022 - News Report: Algorithmic Underwriting in Specialty Insurance
- 29 October 2021 - News Sequel selected for the ACORD Industry Contributor award